The 2017 Rancho San Miguel Swim Season is upon us and it's shaping up to be a great year!
The next maintenance day will be March 18. To really get the club looking ship shape for opening day and the upcoming swim season, we have a laundry list of tasks that need to be done at this 2nd, and final, spring maintenance day. The list includes (but is not limited to):
- Painting the post bases of the slide and diving board
- Spray painting the drain grate covers
- Cleaning the bench around the perimeter of the lawn
- Fixing some concrete at the shallow end of the pool near the women's bathroom
- Filling the cracks around the deck
- Putting up the blue tarps around the kiddie pool
- Touching-up some paint at the entry and under the chalkboard
- Adding a new fence board to the maintenance area gate
- Cleaning and repainting the cabinets in the office
- Repairing some of the concrete sidewalk outside the main entry
- Doing some minor work on the main sign adjacent to the driveway
We kick off at 8 am and will have coffee and bagels/donuts ready.
There will also be an opportunity to help with clean up at the end of the season, generally in November.
RSVP's are not required but if you know you are planning to be there, an email to the Maintenance Director helps us plan better. Remember, it's five hours of your time to earn back your maintenance fee.
See you on the deck!