2022 Swim Team Program
With sunny days just around the corner, we are excited to share the plans for the 2022 RSM swim team season! We're currently planning for a somewhat normal season and will be implementing modifications if needed. See details below.
Dates/Practice Schedule (here):
- Preseason: April 11 - June 1 (no practice on June 2)
- Regular Season: June 3 - July 15 (no practice July 1-4)
Polar Cubs Program: April 11- May 6
- We're excited to return to a normal Polar Cubs season including 4 weeks of lessons, culminating in the Polar Cubs meet on May 6.
- Evaluation Day: Coach Christian will host a casual evaluation day on Saturday, February 12th from 11am-2pm for any families who would like their swimmers to be evaluated for swim team placement. If your swimmer is new to swim team and/or RSM, please sign up for an evaluation time here.
|1st Swimmer under 15 and a SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$350|
|2nd Swimmer under 15 and a SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$325|
|Each additional swimmer under 15 and a SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$300|
|15-18 year old swimmer and a SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$0|
|15-18 year old swimmer and a NON-MEMBER||$155|
|Polar Cub SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$350|
- Returning team members registration will open Feb 1 **NOTE ALL MEMBERS FROM PREVIOUS SEASON (2021) HAVE A SPOT ON THE TEAM**
- Polar Cub siblings can register starting Feb 1
- New team members can sign up for the waitlist starting Feb 1 and you will be contacted after Feb 15th for age groups where we have availability
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU ARE A RETURNING MEMBER WHO MISSED THE DEADLINE PLEASE CONTACT THE REGISTRATION SECRETARY
If you have any problems registering your swimmers online, please email the registration secretary.