2023 Swim Team Program
With sunny days just around the corner, we are excited to share the plans for the 2023 RSM swim team season! Below you’ll find information around key dates and details for registration.
- Returning team members registration will open Feb 1
- Polar Cub siblings can register starting Feb 1
- New team members can sign up for the waitlist starting Feb 1 and will be contacted about registration based on availability after Feb 15
Dates/Practice Schedule (here):
- Preseason: April 10 - June 2 (no practice on June 2)
- Regular Season: June 3 - July 29 (no practice July 3-6)
Polar Cubs Program: April 10- May 5
- Polar Cubs season including 4 weeks of lessons, culminating in the Polar Cubs meet on May 5.
- Evaluation Day: Coach Christian will host an evaluation day (date TBD) for any families who would like their swimmers to be evaluated for swim team placement. If your swimmer is new to swim team and/or RSM you must complete an evolution unless otherwise noted by Coach Christian. Sign up sheet will open once date is finalized.
|1st Swimmer under 15 and a SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$365|
|2nd Swimmer under 15 and a SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$340|
|Each additional swimmer under 15 and a SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$315|
|15-18 year old swimmer and a SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$0|
|15-18 year old swimmer and a NON-MEMBER||$170|
|Polar Cub SWIM CLUB MEMBER||$365|
Registration is still open for 6U swimmers and Polar Cubs. Please email the registration secretary to sign up!
If you have any problems registering your swimmers online, please email the registration secretary.
Simple formatted text